Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Cease Fire..

Alright.. im going to try to stay calm and not turn this post into a ranting post. Although I will allow myself a few outbursts.

Ok, I won't go into detail about the context.. But just a few minutes ago.. after happily having a laugh with friends over my post about santa claus, I was pretty much attacked. No not physically... so you don't have to worry about that.

I'm laughing with my friends, having a good time. And for absolutely no reason someone comes up to me, and starts throwing insults and what not at me. When i got over the shock of the randomness of the whole situation, i composed myself and said "wtf?"... Still hoping that it was a joke.. ---long story short, the guy wasn't joking, rather, he was just looking for a conflict.

It got me thinking about why people get a kick out of that? I understand that ego plays into it, and it all is linked back to our primal instincts. Its the same as when bulls challenge each other for no reason other than to gain the feeling of having accomplished something by degrading someone else. Of course, we tolerate the bulls' behavior.. but when humans who supposedly are the more intelligent race, humans who are supposedly superior to other animals/beasts, humans who are supposed to have compassion... when humans do it.. I just sit there dumbfounded.

When I'm not trying to contain my anger and not stoop to their level. I just shake my head and this overwhelming feeling of disappointment comes over me. Its stupid shit like this that makes this world a less enjoyable place to live in sometimes... and what's more is that its completely unnecessary.

well.. in light of recent events.. i think this is appropriate:

This is for those people in life that surround themselves with anger, grudges and hate towards another person, in an attempt to find some sort of fake self-esteem for themselves. For those people in life that submerge themselves in trying to make your life just that much harder... i have people like that in my life.. this is for those pathetic little parasites....

"You're nothin but a fly in my soup... I pity you for having to waste your time on hatred.... And i wish you exactly what you deserve, no less, & no more."


I don't want to sound like a hippie.. but people please, for your own sakes. Don't let your fear and insecurity control your life. I believe that in the core of every human is a good soul. A pure self that remains un-tainted, yet not strong enough to fight the influences of the environment surrounding it. Don't let your fear change you into someone you don't want to be.

there's no worse feeling that looking back ten years from now, and wishing you had done it differently, because maybe you wouldn't be the person you've become. There's no worse feeling than regret.

I wish i didn't pity you.... but i do.

No comments: